Become A Member
- No application for membership will be accepted without full payment of dues. New member and renewal dues are $10, due upon joining and then renewed every year on or before December 31. A $2.50 convenience fee is added to all online payments. Total of $12.50 charged at checkout.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Imperial Court of Kentucky, Inc.
- If mailing your application and dues, DO NOT mail cash. Payment in the form of personal check or money order must be used for mailed application.
- Application submission should be sent to: Imperial Court of Kentucky, Inc., PO Box 265, Lexington, KY 40588-0265 or email@example.com
- All applicants for full membership status must verify that they are a resident of the Empire of the organization and at least 18 years of age by a valid state-issued photo ID. If submitting by mail please enclose a copy of this ID.
- The Imperial Court of Kentucky is recognized as a tax-exempt public charity, 501(c)3, by the IRS and the AttorneyGeneral of Kentucky. Membership dues are collected for the sole purpose of furthering the mission of the organization.
- Photo ID’s must be provided with all membership fees paid either in person, by mail or online. Email a copy of your state issued photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.