From the Manual of Order and Operations:
II.4.2 All applications for new membership must be received and approved by the Treasurer by August 31st in order to be eligible to vote in the following election cycle.
So, if you want to be able to vote next year at The Falsie Awards & The Monarch and Board of Directors Annual Elections, renew your membership before August 31. You may submit payment to any board member, via mail (as specified below), or via online payment using the form below.
- No application for membership will be accepted without full payment of dues. New member and renewal dues are $10, due upon joining and then renewed every year on or before August 31. A $2.50 convenience fee is added to all online payments. Total of $12.50 charged at checkout.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to Imperial Court of Kentucky, Inc.
- If mailing your application and dues, DO NOT mail cash. Payment in the form of personal check or money order must be used for mailed application.
- Application submission should be sent to: Imperial Court of Kentucky, Inc., PO Box 265, Lexington, KY 40588-0265 or email@example.com
- All applicants for full membership status must verify that they are a resident of the Empire of the organization and at least 18 years of age by a valid state-issued photo ID. If submitting by mail please enclose a copy of this ID.
- The Imperial Court of Kentucky is recognized as a tax-exempt public charity, 501(c)3, by the IRS and the Attorney General of Kentucky. Membership dues are collected for the sole purpose of furthering the mission of the organization.
- Photo ID’s must be provided with all membership fees paid either in person, by mail or online. Email a copy of your state issued photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.